|Providence ADC-3 Anadime Chorus - SOLD|
PROVIDENCE ADC-3 ANADIME CHORUS
Handmade in Japan
This is the warmest, smoothest chorus pedal out there!
- The Anadime is a rich, warm analog chorus. The high quality sound effect is achieved through the use of a BBD chip. Although this is a mono effect, the sound is spacious with remarkable subjective width and depth. If you are searching for the Mike Landau and LA studio sound, this pedal is for you!
- The " Deep " switch can be used to switch the unit's delay response to deliver solid tone even when playing fast chord accompaniment, or a deep, spacious chorus effect for arpeggios, slower chord work, or guitar solos.
- The anadime's blue LED is multi-function:
1. Effect ON/OFF
2. Battery check (darkens as the chorus circuit nears its operating limits to indicate a deterioration in sound quality.)
3. Modulation Pitch display (when the effect is ON, the LED blinks in sync with the LFO speed to provide visual confirmation.)
- In standard “true bypass” circuits, the instrument signal passes through two switch contacts when bypassed. The Anadime ADC-3 Single Contact True Bypass configuration ensures that the signal only passes through one switch contact when bypassed, for unmatched signal quality as well as reliability.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK