Overdrive, Boost, EQ, Fuzz, Frequency Multiplier
The FuzzHugger Overdrive you've been waiting for is here.
The boost, the EQ pedal, the frequency multiplier you've been waiting for? Here.
(Oh, you didn't ask for a frequency multiplier? Well it's time you experience one!)
Fully tweakable input and output gain stages, with clipping controls for both stages. Active EQ for
boosting and cutting. Low noise op-amps throughout.
Overdrive of all flavors, from open and hairy to compressed and clipped! Pre-Clipping, Post-Clipping,
and Gain knobs can deliver all the way to full clean boosts. Active Bass, Mid, Treble for potent
EQing...insane shaping ability (even acoustic-like tones!). And FUZZ!
The Charge Toggle activates a frequency multiplier circuit that sounds like magically shooting
electricity from your fingers while playing guitar. Single notes are fuzzy, chords get clangy and cutting
in a nasty way that stacks great.
· Pre-Gain - Gain control & clean-up for Pre-Gain stage. Your main clean-up control. Adjust Level up
· Pre-Clipping - Unique clipping & low-pass filter for Pre-Gain stage.
· Post-Gain - Gain control for stage two.
· Post-Clipping - Increases clipping as you turn it right (as clipping and compression increases,
· Treb. / Mid / Bass - Active EQ, boost or cut. Home setting for T/M/B is 12 noon. Extreme shaping
· Charge Toggle - (Frequency Tripler) Makes things go really weird (single notes sound fuzzy, chords
get clangy and cutting). Try stacking it with another fuzz!
· Level - Master output / boost control.
$15 Delivery Australia Wide